Did I mention that I love my elliptical machine? Its a Sole E35 and well worth the money. So much better than going to a gym. I've never worked out in the mornings (except Saturday morning runs) because of the hassle of driving somewhere super-early, but now I don't have that excuse. Not that I plan to workout every morning...
Speaking of the Bachelorette, high drama at the end of the episode last night when she said good-bye to the basketball player. So now she has an orphaned lawyer, a single dad, and a ski bum to choose from. That show makes me laugh. Can't wait to see the reunion show. However, the funniest part of the evening was the extended commercial for the new "game show" called Wipeout. You better believe I'll be watching this every week. I was crying from laughing so hard, just at the previews!
Picture of the day: Me and my Goddaughter and her brother. My precious Goddaughter is at camp this week. I hope she is having a great time!









No comments:
Post a Comment