My sweet Goddaughter Emily turns 12 today! I love you so much, Emily!
And, Emily's birthday marks the anniversary of my ownership of Millie! Hard to believe that for 11 years I've had my precious cat. It was on Emily's first birthday that her mom, Traci, informed me that she was looking for a new home for Millie. Traci got Millie as a little teeny furball when we were in college, and there was no way that sweet cat could go to a stranger. I left Austin that day with one of the best gifts anyone could have given me! Great memories...
And, Emily's birthday marks the anniversary of my ownership of Millie! Hard to believe that for 11 years I've had my precious cat. It was on Emily's first birthday that her mom, Traci, informed me that she was looking for a new home for Millie. Traci got Millie as a little teeny furball when we were in college, and there was no way that sweet cat could go to a stranger. I left Austin that day with one of the best gifts anyone could have given me! Great memories...









1 comment:
asking a girl on a date via text/email is not cool, especially if you are both in your 30s or older.
I thought this was new Hip thing, :-) Just kidding.
Post a Comment