Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nerves of Jello...

I don't know why, but I'm suddenly totally and completely nervous about the Chicago Marathon. There's probably some excitement in there too. I tossed and turned last night. I don't remember being nervous this soon before a marathon. Maybe a couple of days before, but 1.5 weeks? Maybe its because the weather is supposed to be awesome (by awesome, I mean COLD) and I feel well-trained, and I have such high hopes for a really good run. Good grief, I need a Xanax or something...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you even looking at the weather this far out? I would trust a homeless man to pay me back for a cup of coffee before I trusted a weather dork.

26.2 Princess said...

Hey, marathon weather watching is almost as fun as hurricane tracking...its all over the place...and remember I'm OCD, so I need to start obsessing about the weather NOW...I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have something to obsess about...

Anonymous said...

I am running Baltimore the same day you are doing Chicago and I am also obsession over weather and wardrobe!!!

Nerves are natural- you are going to do great!

Newly and Forever, Tamantha said...

Thanks for your comment about solo race day runs...I have asked other bloggers about this issue and no one ever responds...it seems like it's taboo to talk about it or something...maybe everyone is just so fast they can't relate!