Friday, November 6, 2009

Its official !

Got my Boston Marathon confirmation card today! Woo hoo!! Now I just need to get my butt back to running. A two week layoff seems like eternity...



Funny thing is, I had a dream last night that I was running the Chicago Marathon again, but this time is was really hilly, like up and down, up and down, and I stopped at a friend's house at mile 10, had a sandwich, watched some TV, and then realized it was dark outside and the marathon was over. Oops.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats! Isn't it an awesome feeling. Something from the B.A.A. personally addressed to you-LOVE it!!

26.2 Princess said...

It is an awesome feeling, but yet it still seems so unreal. Little ol' average athlete me, a Boston Qualifier. But the card is definitely getting framed as a constant reminder that it is real, and I need to start training again soon!

Anonymous said...

This makes it so real!!! Congrats for the 83228 time!! I can't wait for you!!!!

Jill said...

Congrats on the BQ - woohooo! It's an excellent event, you are going to have a blast! Run hills, lots of 'em, cuz those little hills that come around mile 17 are brutal.

I enjoy reading your blog and your journey!