I have decided NOT to run the Austin Marathon this coming weekend. I'm tired and don't feel like traveling and spending money on a hotel and dinner and gas. Even I am starting to feel the economic crisis. Sigh...
I've been told that I'm a princess ... that's a compliment right? ... and I run marathons, hence my blogging name. I've learned to embrace my diva ways over the years, and hope others have too. One cannot have too many designer purses or cute running outfits.
My family and friends are the joys of my life, and I hope I have added happiness and humor to theirs, when I'm not PMSing, that is. Oh, and I'm 100% Texas A&M Aggie. Gig 'Em!
4 comments:
Hey,
Why not run Run Wild Half Marathon in Houston instead on Feb 22? I and few friends are running it. It should be fun.
https://my.eztoregister.com/events/run-wild-half/
Cheers,
hey...sorry to hear you cant/wont make it to Austin.
Know you were looking forward to it...
We'll miss you!!
Bob L.
Oh hell, that's like THIS Sunday!! I guess I might oughtta go train!
You should just suck it up and GO FOR IT! Sorry to hear you're not going...
Post a Comment