Hope you, my dear reader(s) have a wonderful holiday! Me, I'm blessed to have a semi-healthy family. Its been a long few days around here... The really good news is that I get to see my nephews tomorrow and FINALLY get to meet my niece. I am excited beyond words. I'll get some pics up next week.
I've been told that I'm a princess ... that's a compliment right? ... and I run marathons, hence my blogging name. I've learned to embrace my diva ways over the years, and hope others have too. One cannot have too many designer purses or cute running outfits.
My family and friends are the joys of my life, and I hope I have added happiness and humor to theirs, when I'm not PMSing, that is. Oh, and I'm 100% Texas A&M Aggie. Gig 'Em!
2 comments:
Hi Carolyn...just stumbled onto your blog and have been reading some of your posts and getting a good chuckle! I have enjoyed the good reads :-}
Loved the post on the SA marathon...congrats on the sub 4 hour finish. I just finished my 6th marathon and finally broke the mystical 4 hour mark...
The "twinkies" are adorable!
Best wishes from the East Coast....
Where did she go?? (knocking on the glass, cupping hands around face to peer through the glass into the dark room)
Post a Comment