Friday, November 14, 2008

Its a pre-marathon miracle!

Knock on wood, but two days of rest, lots of water and vitamin C, and olive leaf extract that was recommended by my massage therapist have cured me! My throat is not sore anymore (really about 95% not sore, which is better than the 0% not sore it was the other day)! Yay! It probably helps that I haven't talked much that last couple of days. So, I'm heading to San Antonio way earlier than any normal human should tomorrow, so I can hit the expo and do some other things before resting up for the marathon on Sunday. Can't wait to see what its like! Apparently, there are no email or text runner alerts for friends and family (*rolling eyes*) so if you want to see how I'm doing live, go to www.rnrsa.com and follow whatever instructions are there for tracking runners. Toodles!

No comments: