Monday, April 20, 2009

Thank you...

Thank you to my friends who have called, sent me emails/notes, and posted here in response to the news about my mom. I am so blessed to have great friends who care and show support. Its very comforting and calming.

Today was a bad day...had to constantly hold back the tears during work. I'm sure my emotions will swing wildly during this time, but that's to be expected when someone receives such news about a dearly loved one. Should my mom get her treatments here at MD Anderson and stay with me during that time, I will cherish every minute I have with her. We too often take our loved ones for granted. Scary news can be a real eye-opener and blunt reminder of what's really important.

Now, if I can just find the motivation to keep up with my running, I'm sure that will help with the stress and with maintaining a sense of normalcy. C'mon, running mojo, come back to me!! :)

No comments: