A quick "shout out" to my friend Craig. Great to see you and catch up with you today! I'll get those pics from high school posted soon! ;)
Aggie football: I admit that I was wrong in one of my earlier posts when I predicted we would not win another game all season. I did not realize that the Iowa State game would be the battle of the two worst teams in the Big 12. Yay! We won. We are only the second worst! Woo hoo! NOW we will not win another game for the rest of the season...
Running update: Fabulous 21 miler on Saturday. Beautiful running weather, almost perfect health, and great running partners. I was actually able to keep up with the big boys the entire time. 9:12 average pace, huge negative split (which is good), and ended the run with several sub-9 minute miles. I'm pumped about San Antonio, which is just around the corner.
24 Weeks Later: A running Saga
1 year ago









3 comments:
Did you say San Antonio?
I'm free that day!!
Oh HELL YEAH!!
...and you still don't think you can run a 3:45? You are on crack!
You are going to kick SA butt!
Glad to see the Aggies won the game termed as "The Pillow Fight!"
Post a Comment