


Sorennah Caroline was born on Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 3:05pm. She weighed 7lb 8oz and was 18.5”.
I won't get to meet Sorennah for several weeks. My doctor has instructed me to stay away from her and my nephews as I may be contagious with whatever has invaded my lungs. I wish I could say I feel a ton better, but I don't really. I thought my cough was getting better, but not so much. Still waiting on blood work results. Bronchitis or whooping cough seem to be the key suspects. I'm very sad that I can't see my niece. It breaks my heart.
No picture of the day or anything humorous. Sorry. Just not feeling funny...









2 comments:
"hello, anyone in there?" (knocking on the window, cupping hands around face to peer thru the window)
I hope you're feeling better. We're in need of your hilarious posts...help a brother out, eh?!
I know, I've been delinquent. I do have alot to blog about and will hopefully get to that this weekend. I have been pretty sick, still, and feeling uncreative. Check back in a couple of days! Thanks for checking in Evan!
Post a Comment