Kentucky Grilled Chicken! Best news I've heard all day, since there are more KFC's near me than Chik Fil A's. This is also the most interesting thing I found in the news, which is pretty sad.
On a bad news note, my neighbors will no longer be awed by the beauty that was my red, green and blue light display on my patio. Something happened when the rain came through yesterday, like, I don't know, maybe some water got into the unsealed outlet openings on the extension cord or something, but something is not working anymore. By "something" I mean I have no idea what. Outlet, timer, extension cord, lights, all kaput. Dang it!
UPDATE! Bob clued me in to the outlet reset button. My Christmas lights are back on! This is going to be the best Christmas ever!!
24 Weeks Later: A running Saga
1 year ago









3 comments:
Check to see if you have a ground protected circuit....one of the plugs in your house (inside) may have a little button between the plugs...press it to reset the circuit. Something may have blown the circuit and you just need to reset it. Trick is finding the reset button!
Bob L.
Bob, you are a freakin' GENIUS!!! I found the button on the outlet in my garage, and then there was light!!
Lol.....I have found that one out the hard way! Glad it worked....
Bob.
Post a Comment