If you are looking to get knocked up, Nicole Kidman swears that an Austrailian Outback waterfall was the reason she did. Hmmm, sex ed must be different over there in the land down under. Apparently, she went swimming in this water during the making of a film, and seven people working on the film who swam in the same water got pregnant during this time. And here I thought the union of an egg and sperm resulted in pregnancy. I'm so naive.
So, Clay Aiken finally came out of the closet. OMG, he's gay??!! Shocking. Thanks for confirming what the entire world knew like 5 years ago...
Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Love Hewitt both claim to be a size 2. Hmmm, I'm a size 2 on a (very) good day and am definitely not carrying that load of junk in my trunk. Something is amiss here...
I have no idea who this singer is, but gosh darnit, she has the same latex dress I bought for my company Christmas party!
What in the name of all that is holy happened to Val Kilmer??
I concede, Tina Fey looks and sounds much more like Sarah Palin than I do...
David Blaine, "magician," is apparently cheating in his latest stupid, idiodic "stunt". I thought he was going to hang upside down for 60 straight hours, risking blindness and death. Apparently not. Coward. Heck, even I could hang upside down for 60 hours if I took a break every now and then.
Not celebrity related, but hands down the most disgusting mess in an apartment I've ever seen. And, no this is not my house, I swear. How people live like this is just beyond my imagination. Barf.
Running update: 50 minute run followed by 50 minutes on the elliptical on Monday. Rest day yesterday and long, long Board meeting followed by a dinner with Stacy, Aimee and Aimee's son Senator tonight. Fun times! Gonna try to get in a short run/elliptical workout on Thursday, then rest up for 13 miles or so on Saturday morning. Patiently awaiting the cool front!
Picture of the day: See apartment pictures link above...
24 Weeks Later: A running Saga
1 year ago









1 comment:
While I don't know who many of the celebs are, I did click on the Jennifer Love Hewitt link.... eeewwww!
Post a Comment