Thursday, September 4, 2008

You be the judge...

My co-workers Donna, Julie and Martha (Whaddup?) insisted that I look like Sarah Palin when I wear my hair up and have on my glasses, as I did today. What say you, faithful reader(s)?



Running update: Thanks to my PMS hissy fit last night, I had beer instead of going for a run. But, I got up and did 90 minutes on the elliptical before work, so I feel better.

Facebook: I finally joined Facebook. What I thought was a site just for teenagers turns out to be a fantastic way to catch up with new and old friends, and/or e-stalk old boyfriends. Its been fun touching base with people again after so many years (in some cases, over 20 years! I know you are thinking that is impossible, that I don't look a day over 20 so how could I have been in HS 20 years ago), and its fun to see so many of my running buddies there too.

7 comments:

:) said...

Dead Ringer!!!

Facebook finally sucked me in too....

Cass said...

I agree with your co-workers; there is a definite resemblence..

Evan Guy said...

Couplpa BABES, both of 'em!! :):)

And thank you for the PMS WARNINGS! That's really thoughtful. There was one girl I dated who would dive deep into the irrational world of PMS with no prior warning. Really, no fool'in, those episodes were the basis of the relationship's demise.

Funny, per norm... :):)

Anonymous said...

I don't see it, no way, Palin has big boobs.

26.2 Princess said...

So do you Sul Ross.

Anonymous said...

Shocking resemblence! Dave agreed.
You could have a new career ahead of you, working as a double. Maybe you could get a gig playing her on SNL! Should make you feel good since everyone seems to feel the need to comment on how attractive she is...just in case you have doubts about your own beauty during those wacky PMS episodes. I know how those can be. Pregnancy hormones can be just as, if not more, fun!

Alaina said...

26.2 Princess,
I believe that you can easily differentiate yourself from Sarah Palin due to the fact that you can actually form an independent thought, rather than merely read from queue cards!