Monday, January 12, 2009

I found my missing mojo!

Yes, my running mojo is back! I went for a 5.35 mile run this evening, planning to take it easy and see if Saturday was a fluke. It was. I had a 9:04 average pace and felt great. Now I have regained some confidence for the marathon and am officially ending my running pity-party! Bring. It. On.

Pictures of the day: I cannot believe I failed to post these pictures that my sister in law took of my niece and nephews over Christmas, because they are the most adorable pics ever! (And I'm not being biased.)

My nephews and niece:


My niece in the Christmas outfit I got for her. I think I have pretty good taste, because she looks absolutely precious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! :)

And I'm glad you found your mojo. I know you'll do great. Hopefully the weather will be just right too.

Love ya!