Sunday, January 18, 2009

Quick Houston Marathon update...

I had an unexpectedly great run today, and ran a new personal best... 3:52 and some change. Can't believe it. I'll post more about the entire race later... I actually had fun this time! Now I just want a beer, shower and massage. Congrats to all of my fellow half and full marathon runners!

6 comments:

Neeraj Rohilla said...

Congrats on your PR. That's simply awesome.

Tiggs said...

girl you are way fast!!!! congrats!

Anonymous said...

I am taking all the credit on this one!

Go ME!

Great run. Next time I run Houston, I am running it with you.

26.2 Princess said...

Thanks y'all!

And Jamoosh, since I can't give credit to anything or anyone else, because I'm still unable to explain my run, I will certainly give all of the credit to you! :) You did afterall wish that my feet be light and the ground be fast, and apparently that's what happened! And I'd love to run Houston with you, if you can keep up ;))

Evan Guy said...

SWEET! Yeah, great to see that Jamoosh's wise words cleared up your previously crummy attitude! SEE! You were dreading it, now you're high as a kite! Attitude ROCKS! Great performance!

Cass said...

Congrats! You looked great when I saw you at mile 24 - completely in the zone and powering through.