I received this email on Friday morning. What should I do? It sounds so legit. I didn't know I have $1.5 million somewhere out there waiting to be converted to an ATM card. I'm rich! All my dreams are coming true!
"My Dear Customer,
How are you together with your Family Today? Hope all is going normally, Dear our latest news to bring you today that we are finaly convert your $1.5millionUSD into an ATM CARD by which you can easiry received it through Via Atm Shipping Office Department Cotonou Benin Republic.
Therefore you have to Contact them immediately and the only money you have to send to received your Card from them is the processing fee $98.00 only to received your Card from the Department ok.
Here is thier Contact address and you can Contact them with below information ;
Manager: Mr.Mike Attah
Email:atm_dbrep_005@live.fr
Contact them imediately and get back to us earier once you get intouch with them ok and below is what they need to deliver your Card to your address;
Your Full Name.
Country Locate.
Home address.
Telephone.
Immediately you contact them you get back and let us know.
Thanks & God Bless
Regards
Dr.Paul Oko
Director of the Finacial Bank"
Word of the day: "Snarky"
Rudely sarcastic or disrespectful; snide.
Irritable or short-tempered; irascible.
Finds fault with.
I used this word in conversation with my girlfriends at dinner the other night. One was describing a co-worker who constantly puts others down and tries to make them doubt themselves and their decisions. I said this person clearly has confidence and esteem issues and is being snarky. A couple of my girlfriends hadn't heard that word before. I challenge my blog readers to use this word in a conversation.
A quick shout out to Aimee, Karla, Jen and Kim - dinner was a blast! Karla and Jen don't live in Houston anymore, but we are all hoping they get their butts back here soon.
Running update: 11.25 miles on a soupy Saturday morning, 9:33ish pace. Kept it slow in the beginning and stopped often to walk and have some water. Not a day to push it. My legs fatigued very quickly, but I still felt like I had a good run considering the conditions and the challenging route (2 cloverleafs in a row! The cloverleaf is the intersection of Memorial and Waugh, where the entrance and exit ramps form a cloverleaf with inclines and declines, aka hill work). This week should be interesting with TS Edouard moving this way. May be hitting the elliptical more than usual, at least for the first part of the week. But I say bring on the rain!
24 Weeks Later: A running Saga
1 year ago









5 comments:
Carolyn's blog is snarky!
HA! I should have known that I left the door wide open for that comment, especially from you ;)
OMIGOD1.5MILLIONDOLLARZ!!!!11111
;)
Glad to hear Saturday was bad for more than just me, it was so humid, I was dehydrated the rest of the day.
I tried it again tonight for 6 miles and couldn't maintain faster than 9:45 pace.
How come you don't do core?
I do some core during the week, and the last two Saturdays, I've just been too tired to do core with the group. I need motivation. This Saturday, if you do it, I'll do it.
Post a Comment