



Running update: I tried to get my usual Monday evening run in today. I ended up with only about 3+ miles. It was hot and humid (really?? In Houston??) and I think I was still fatigued from Saturday's long run and a weekend of activity with my family. I'm re-thinking the days I will run during the week, as I am guessing I may need to cross train on Monday's to allow one more day of recovery, especially during the summer heat. So, I think I'll do the elliptical on Mondays, hills/speed work on Tuesdays, rest or elliptical on Wednesdays, and run on Thursday evenings. That's the plan for now anyway. Since I'm a woman, I'm allowed to change this plan at any time I deem appropriate, without notice.
Bachelorette Update: Jesse? Really? Never saw that coming, but its proof that you can't judge a book by its cover. They were so giddy in the After the Rose show that I threw up a little in my mouth. I did like him more and more as the season progressed, but if anyone needs a nose job, its him. Shallow, yes, but true.
Houston Marathon 2009: SOLD OUT! Fastest sell out ever. I'm sure there are alot of disappointed people who did not heed the warnings that it was filling up quickly. I planned ahead and registered months ago.









1 comment:
Just found your blog through Kathleen's. I still wonder how I ever ran in the Houston summers!!! And yes, Jesse, really? I was floored. They don't go together and their giddiness on the "after the Rose" was more like kids who had been dating 2 weeks than it should be. I'm not so sure about them lasting...
Post a Comment