Running update: 11.3 miles at about a 9:35 pace was what I accomplished this morning. And it was an accomplishment given the heat and humidity, even at 5:30 am. I started off slow, with a 10+ minute mile the first mile, but worked my way up to a couple of 9:15 miles, then evened out around 9:30 for the last 2-3 miles. It seemed alot of the runners were struggling this morning. The route was not super-tough, but it was challenging with all of the hills and lack of shade and it took its toll on several, thanks to the humidity. Well it is the middle of July, in Houston. That always equals humidity.
Baby Branch: My best friend Angela and her husband Jason found out yesterday that they are expecting a boy! OMG. It never crossed my mind that they would have a boy. I (and they) just always assumed they would have a girl. Looks like I'm going to have to be the one who teaches him about sports ;). Congrats to them! Little boys are the cutest, just look at my nephews!
24 Weeks Later: A running Saga
1 year ago









2 comments:
Just found your blog and have been laughing hysterically for quite some time now. Welcome to the blogging world!
Thanks for making me smile today!
So glad someone finds me humorous! Thanks for taking a peek. Hope you keep checking in now and then!
Post a Comment