Best. Slogan. Ever. If its not the official slogan, it should be. If you don't know by now, there is some group in Arizona that
ran a marathon and had a beer at every mile. Apparently, you need a silly nickname to participate. I wonder if anyone qualified for Boston... (Edit: Thanks to 'tiny frog' for providing
this link for a group in Houston that does this too! Who knew??)
Running update: Monday - 45 minutes easy around parts of Rice and Hermann Park. Tuesday - 35 minutes on the elliptical in the morning. I flaked on the speedwork/yassos tonight. Not feeling 100%. Hopefully I'll make it up tomorrow.
Picture of the day: Classic, and true per
snopes.com.



4 comments:
They are called "hashers" and there is a group here in Houston that does the same thing. Plus has hash runs a couple of times a week. h4.org
HEY, I could do that! I'd have to train a little bit, but I COULD do that! Bwahahaha!
No beer on my marathon...thanks!
That letter is HILARIOUS!!!
Holy crap tiny frog. I had NO idea such groups existed so broadly and that there is one in Houston. That site definitely helps explain what this is all about. What an interesting and fun concept! Very intriguing. I wonder what nickname I would use...
Post a Comment